Positive Postpartum Affirmations Printable
Motherhood is hard and caring for a newborn 24/7 can take a toll on your mental, physical and emotional health.
These daily affirmations for overwhelmed mom cards will help replace your negative thoughts with motivated and inspiring thoughts.
These 38 pages of beautiful watercolor-designed postpartum affirmations cards will help you build confidence, positive self-belief, and self-worth. Each card contains 'I am' statement with positive messages and space for your self-reflection.
These cards contain 19 "I am" phrases to motivate you and 19 self-reflect pages to write down how it made you feel to solidify your thought process. They are beautifully designed with watercolor to use for yourself or gift it to expectant mom or new mom.
How to Use these cards
- Download your digital PDF file from your email.
- Each card is 5' X 7'
- Using your home printer, print the affirmation cards on photo paper or cardstock.
- Print " I am" statement and corresponding self-reflect page on front and back of the photo paper.
- Cut out the cards.
- Place the cards on your night table.
- Choose one affirmation card per day.
- Place in a spot you will see multiple times per day (bathroom mirror, or nightstand.)
- Repeat the affirmation aloud 2-3 times each time you see it.